Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sports Portfolio Evaluation

1. a. Alyssa Schukar
b. Unclear
c. The concept wasn't clear, some shots were extremely blurry, and some shots were just plain unnecessary.
d. The angles were good, and the better photographs were good.
e. I agree with the judges. There were a few highlights, but some pictures were just poorly shot or uninteresting.

2. a. Sam Adams
b. Action
c. A few of the shots could have been done better, some shots had a bit too much unnecessary details, and the angles could have been worked on.
d. A lot of the ideas behind the photographs were very creative, and the photographer did a great job at capturing perfect moments.
e. I did not notice any flaws in particular. Most of what I saw was fantastic.

3. a. Travis Haughton
b. Unclear
c. One shot in particular had a judge respond simply with "...No.", some shots had very odd angles, and other shots felt pretentious at times.
d. There were some major highlights, and the angles were good for the most part.
e. I agree with the judges when they say some shots felt extremely pretentious and over-confident. Also, the photoshop was a bit too much. Still, the ideas behind each shot were very good in my opinion. A diamond in the rough, if you will.


a. In the shot with the female players sitting on the bench, I agree with the judges mentioning that everyone in the shot is doing something.
b. The first shot with the smiling guy in the bowtie was extremely awkward and silly in my opinion. I think he could have left that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment