Thursday, February 16, 2017

Website Review

Hi, everyone. Charlie F. here, the internet's SECOND busiest user. And it's time for a review of a website which was recommended by my photojournalism class. She sent out a page titled "7 Photography Websites Every Shutterbug Should Keep a Click Away". Out of the 7, I chose a the Tumblr blog of a user or group of users known as Photojojo ♥. The main point of the blog is to provide tips about photography while simultaneously showing off their own photography. Their most recent post involved tips on how to take good kiss photos on Valentine's Day while preserving the love and making it look real and natural. It's a very, very casual blog. The only issue I can find is that because it's a Tumblr blog, it's a little bit unorganized. If the photos and tutorials were in different categories, it would make the blog a lot easier to navigate. Here, your average user can learn simple tips and tricks on how to take good photos. Would I add it to my bookmarks? Eh... I don't know. I'll look into it more in my own time. I would definitely recommend this site to any aspiring photographers out there looking for a place to learn tips. I'm feeling a strong 7/10 to a light 8/10 on this website. It could use some work, but the direction it's going in so far definitely lets me know that with a few changes, it could become one of the most popular photography blogs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment